Privacy and Cookies Statement
Prepaidmall’s Privacy and Cookies
At www.prepaidmall.com, we always respect our customers’ privacy and personal information and we take this matter very seriously. We have worked very hard to earn our members’ trust and keeping it is our top priority. That’s why we comply with the obligations that are laid out under data protection laws. We want you to know our Privacy and Cookies Statement so that you can know exactly how we use any personal data that you provide us with. This Privacy and Cookies Statement will apply to your Personal Data collected through the Website. We recommend that you read the Privacy and Cookies Statement carefully. Please note that by visiting and clicking “Create Account” when registering on the Website, you are accepting the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Statement. Capitalised terms not defined here shall have the meaning given to them in the terms and conditions.
Other websites linked on this Website
Prepaidmall is a unique company because we have a Relationship with a variety of mobile network operators around the world. We will frequently post links to some of our (Related) websites, however, please note that www.prepaidmall.com is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of these other websites.
What data does Prepaidmall collect?
There are two types of data that we collect: Personal Data and Non-Personal Data.
"Personal Data" – This is information that identifies you or can be used to identify you. We may collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
- Your Name;
- Your Email Address;
- Your Billing Address;
- Your Credit or Debit Card Details (however, we only retain certain digits);
- Your Telephone Number;
- Your IP address;
- Other information you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information you provide at the time of registering on the Website;
- We may also ask for information if you report a problem with the Website;
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of the Top-up transactions you carry out on, and your visits to, the Website;
We also collect and process the received mobile telephone number that you provide to us. This is necessary to facilitate the sending of Top-up to that number.
"Non-Personal Data"- Like most other websites, Prepaidmall gathers statistical and analytical information. This is what we call Non-Personal Data. Unlike Personal Data, this information cannot be used to identify or contact you. Examples of Non-Personal Data include browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of the Website.
How does Prepaidmall collect this Non-Personal Data?
At Prepaidmall we are always looking to improve the Website and Services and help our customers as much as possible, and collecting this data is an important way of achieving this. We also get a better understanding of where our customers come from, what they like and what improvements they want from Prepaidmall. We are always looking to develop, grow and innovate. This data is a crucial part of the process. At Prepaidmall we are always looking to improve the Website and Services and help our customers as much as possible, and collecting this data is an important way of achieving this. We also get a better understanding of where our customers come from, what they like and what improvements they want from Prepaidmall. We are always looking to develop, grow and innovate. This data is a crucial part of the process.
Use of Your Personal Data
How do we use your Personal Data?
We may use this Personal Data for the following:
- To Help You Send The Top-Up That You Have Requested And To Process Any Payment Connected With That Top-Up Request;
- To Provide You With Information On Products Or Services Of Great Importance To Customers.
- To Notify You About Any Changes In The Website Or Services;
- To Ensure That Content On The Website Are Presented In The Most Effective Manner For You And Your Computer;
- To Provide You With Most Efficient And Appropriate Customer Care;
- For Marketing Analysis
- For Internet Security And Fraud Prevention Purposes.